Developer – Remote, Part-Time
We’re on the look out for a developer to join us in building Gravity Flow. You’ll need to be able to jump into the code and get up and running right away. You’ll have the following competencies:
- Excellent written communication skills, whether you’re writing to a peer developer or directly to a client.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organised, plenty of initiative and experience working as part of a remote team.
- Knowledge of Git branching and merging.
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress APIs.
We’d love to see experience with the following:
- Unit testing.
- Acceptance testing with Codeception.
- Gravity Forms customisation and add-on development.
- Contribution to the WordPress core.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Write clear, high-quality code following standards.
- Review the code of other developers.
- Resolve bugs and support requests.
- Convert user requests into clear requirements and point out potential issues.
- Implement new features.
- Contribute ideas for the product roadmap.
- Actively participate in team meetings.
Pay range is commensurate with qualifications and experience.