Gravity Flow is a form-based workflow platform for WordPress based on Gravity Forms which allows users to implement complex workflow processes quickly and easily using simple drag and drop configuration.
What’s a business process?
Here are some examples of processes that are currently being run on Gravity Flow.
- Contract review, feedback, modification and approval
- Employee vacation requests
- Purchase order approvals
- University admissions application processing
- Research experiment proposal feedback loop and approval
- Product order form approval
- Multi-level job application process
- ITIL-based Change Management Process
- Security change requests
- Student registration process
Read some testimonials from some of the customers who are using Gravity Flow.
Who is it for?
Gravity Flow is for organisations and departments of any size that need to get a form-based workflow process up and running online quickly with no technical knowledge. These processes often already exist either offline or online but inefficiently implemented.
How does it work?
An end-user submits a web form which generates a document. The document is then passed around between users and systems on an established path until the process is complete. Each user or system in the workflow will add something to the process before allowing the document to proceed to the next step.
For example, an employee may add additional information and a manager another might add their approval. Connected systems might send an email, add the user to a mailing list, create a user account or send data to an ERP system.
What is WordPress? What is Gravity Forms?
WordPress is the world’s leading Content Management System and it currently powers over 24% of all the websites on the internet. It’s easy to use and easy to customize. Consequently it’s also being used for internal applications.
Gravity Forms has established itself as the word’s most popular commercial Form Management plugin for WordPress with around 2 million active installations.
Gravity Flow extends Gravity Forms by adding workflow features.
Who Is Behind Gravity Flow?
Steven Henty S.L.
C/ Leon XIII, 8 Principal B
“Gravity Flow” is a registered trademark that belongs to Steven Henty S.L..
- Steve Henty @stevehenty
- Richard Wawrzyniak @richardW8k
- Jamie Oastler @Idealien
- Yoren Chang @yoren
- Jake Jackson @gravitypdf
Thank you also to all the translators:
- The team at WP Pro Translations (https://wp-translations.org/)
- Samuel Aguilera @samuelaguilera (samuelaguilera.com)
- FX Bénard @fxbenard (fxbenard.com)
- Erik van Beek @ErikvanBeek (erikvanbeek.nl)
- Alexander (Anticisco) Gladkov
- Edi Weigh (makeii.com)
Thank you to BrowserStack for automated browser testing.