“GravityFlow.io” and all related subdomains is owned and operated by Steven Henty S.L. based in the province of Aragón in Spain. This site and the company is registered with the Spanish authorities responsible for Data Protection who are aligned with standard European Union directives on Data Protection.
What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Account Information: If you open a account, we will collect your username and a password and other information to necessary to open and access your account
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored on this site.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- provide Gravity Flow services and customer support
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you
We may disclose information about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Steven Henty S.L., our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Data Protection with regards to the use of our Contact Forms
According to Royal Decree 15/1999, dated 13 December 1999, the Data Protection laws (known in Spain as the “Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD)”, GravityFlow.io informs you that your personal details submitted to us either via Contact Forms or Email forms will be treated with the strictest confidence and will be located centrally so that we can deal with your enquiry or request appropriately.
We also inform you that GravityFlow.io has adopted all necessary measures and security levels as stipulated by the Data Protection laws, Royal Decree 15/1999, dated 13 December 1999, the Data Protection laws. Furthermore, GravityFlow.io is legally bound to take all measures to make sure your data is kept secretly. We also inform you that you have the right to request to access any information we have stored about you and that you may also request any modifications you deem necessary which includes the right to request that we permanently delete any information we have stored about you. If you have any questions regarding your privacy and your rights, please contact us.
The use of this site implies the usage of “cookies“. Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored on the browser of each individual user and are used for for gathering statistical information about visits to our website and, for possible re-marketing advertising campaigns with platforms (but not limited to) such as Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter.
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or wish to configure their browser in such a way that they are informed of such actions before a cookie is set on their browser, can configure them in the following manner.
Most browsers allow you to control your cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser requests to the user that s/he should accept a request every time a placement of a cookie is made.
- Cookies will be accepted always.
There also exists the possibility that the browser can only accept certain cookies which can be defined individually for each user. More specifically, the user can normally configure the acceptance of cookies with the following options:
- Refuse third-party cookies ;
- Only accept non-persistent cookies (this is when the cookies are eliminated when the browser is closed);
- Permit the server to create the cookies for a different domain.
- For more information on Chrome click here.
- For more information on Internet Explorer, click here.
- For more information on Firefox click here.
- For more information on Safari click here.
Please note that by deleting cookies, your navigation and user experience may be affected.
Please also note that most browsers allow users to see and delete cookies individually.
If you wish learn more about Cookies, please read this entry in Wikipedia
To use this site, it is not necessary for cookies to be installed. The user can choose not to accept them or configure his / her browser to block them and, if necessary, delete them altogether.