Gravity Flow version v2.8.6 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release that includes a new filter and a number of fixes. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
Here’s What’s New in Gravity Flow v2.8.6
- Added the filter gravityflow_step_settings_fields to allow step setting fields to be modified.
- Fixed deprecation warning when loading the inbox page.
- Fixed an issue with user input steps handling of conditional logic and saving field values.
- Fixed an issue with Workflow Inbox blocks not displaying multiple forms entries when the filter forms block display setting included multiple forms.
- Fixed an issue with scheduled steps that also include an expiration setting sending reminders before the scheduled step start date/time.
- Fixed an issue with the user input step where the email assignee is not able to save multi-file uploads.
Additional Release: Gravity Forms v2.8.7
- Updated branding throughout the product.