This is a feature and maintenance release incorpating a number of enhancements and bug fixes, inlcuding translations for both Catalan and Arabic and security enhancements. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in v1.4?
- Added uninstall message on Gravity Forms Uninstall Page to clarify what is removed when Vacation Requests extension is uninstalled.
- Added add-on icon.
- Added security enhancements.
- Added translations for Catalan and Arabic.
- Fixed the PHP 8.1 deprecation notice for trim() that occurs when the add-on is activated on a new site.
- Fixed an issue with a non-numeric warning message displayed on Users page.
- Fixed an issue with a warning message when Vacation Days field Current Balance displayed on form submit page.
- Fixed an issue with variable typing of user profile values prior to performing vacation balance calculations.