The Gravity Flow Checklists Extension version 1.1 is now available via auto-update, and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release which adds some new hooks and fixes some important bugs and we recommend that customers update as soon as possible.
What’s New in the Checklists Extension v1.1
- Added the gravityflowchecklists_post_add_exemption and gravityflowchecklists_post_remove_exemption actions.
- Added the $user parameter to the gravityflowchecklists_checklists filter
- Fixed an issue where the checklist does not display as complete if one of the forms is marked as exempt.
- Fixed an issue where the spinner appears when attempting to exempt a form without permissions.
- Updated the font size of the meta information for submitted forms.
- Updated the checklist to display as complete only when the workflow of the final form is complete.