The Gravity Flow Folders Extension version 1.8 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account page.
This is a feature and maintenance release with enhancements and bug fixes. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in v1.8
- Added settings on “Add to Folder” Workflow Step to allow creation of a new folder if it doesn’t exist.
- Added uninstall message on Gravity Forms Uninstall Page to clarify what is removed when Folders extension is uninstalled.
- Added deprecated version warning for use of Gravity Flow Folders with less than Gravity Forms v2.5.
- Added add-on icon.
- Updated Admin Actions to not display choices under “Remove from Folder” and “Move to Folder” when entry is not in any folder.
- Updated Admin Actions to not display choices under “Add to Folder” and “Move to Folder” when entry is in all folders.
- Fixed an issue with “Remove from Folder” not working via Admin Actions.