The Gravity Flow Form Connector Extension version 1.7.3 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account page.
This is a maintenance release with some new filters and bug fixes. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
- Added gravityflowformconnector_update_entry_form filter which allows the form of entry for update to be customized/hydrated. Amongst other benefits, this filter enables plugins like Gravity Wiz Populate Anything to customize large option fields with dynamic choices on editable workflow steps.
- Fixed an issue where the form submission step cannot be released if the payment method set in the target form is Stripe Checkout (requires Stripe add-on > 3.0).
- Fixed an issue with hidden field values mapped with form submission step not being stored into child entry correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Update An Entry local/remote processing that prevents updates when the form of selected entry does not match step settings target form.
- Fixed an issue with the form submission step when the target page contains the submit shortcode. Requires Gravity Flow 2.5.4.
- Updated translations. Added Catalan and Arabic.