Gravity Flow version v2.8.4 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release that includes bug fixes and security enhancements. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in Gravity Flow v2.8.4
- Added security enhancements.
- Added accessibility enhancements.
- Added a new action hook gravityflow_entry_detail_content_after to allow custom markup after the form on the entry details page.
- Added merge tag drop down to multiple textarea step settings on start, user input, approval and complete step types.
- Updated inbox preferences to allow all valid users to save and get them.
- Removed specific tabindex on User Input step update button so it can be accessed following standard browser navigation/accessibility patterns.
- Fixed an issue with filter forms not working with Workflow Inbox and Workflow Status blocks for some users.
- Fixed an issue with User Input steps and field values involving conditional logic display.
- Fixed an issue where inbox preferences are not saved for some assignees.