Gravity Flow version 2.2.1 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release that includes some important bug fixes.
REMINDER: Gravity Flow needs to be upgraded to v2.2.1 before upgrading to Gravity Forms v2.3.
What’s New in Gravity Flow v2.2.1
- Fixed an issue preventing the one-click approve and reject links from working.
- Fixed a fatal error which can occur if the entry is deleted before workflow processing starts.
- Fixed a fatal error which can occur when entry detail permissions are evaluated with the status page shortcode set to allow anonymous access.
- Fixed an issue with the Multi-User field on the User Input step where no fields are editable for the assignee.
- Fixed a performance issue in the WP admin which can affect sites with a lot of users.