Gravity Flow version 2.2.2 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release that includes some important bug fixes and a couple of new filters.
REMINDER: Gravity Flow needs to be upgraded to v2.2.x before upgrading to Gravity Forms v2.3.
What’s New in Gravity Flow v2.2.2
- Added the filter gravityflow_form_ids_inbox which allows adjustment of form id(s) when searching for entries for the inbox table.
- Added the filter gravityflow_form_ids_status which allows adjustment of form id(s) when searching for entries for the status table.
- Fixed a notice which can get displayed if GravityView is installed.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Nested Forms Perk.
- Fixed an issue with the assignee policy for multiple role assignees.
- Fixed an issue where date field expiration may use the wrong date field to caluclate the expiration date.