Gravity Flow version 2.3.2 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release which includes minor enhancements to the Outgoing Webhook step, a new filter for developers to add custom logic to the step expiration and various bug fixes. The installation wizard will now install Gravity Forms with a starter license if it’s not already installed.
What’s New in Gravity Flow v2.3.2
- Added the gravityflow_step_expiration_timestamp filter.
- Added the step merge tag attribute to allow merge tags to specify the step for which tokens must be generated. This allows feed add-ons to specify the step. For example, a Twilio or Slack message can contain a one-click approval link for the next step.
- Updated the processing of the workflow to trigger before the confirmation is processed.
- Updated the processing of user input step to skip required field validation when saving progress.
- Updated the timeline date/time format to reflect format selected in WordPress general settings.
- Updated Outgoing Webhook response mapping to parse merge tags in field keys.
- Updated the Outgoing Webhook step settings to display merge tag dropdown with the URL field.
- Updated the installation wizard to install Gravity Forms if it’s not installed or update it if there’s a newer version available (eligible licenses only).
- Fixed an edge case where the assignee attribute will remove the assignee added in the constructor and override the assignee in subsequent instances of the merge tag.
- Fixed an issue with the integrations with the Twilio Add-On where URLs get encoded breaking workflow links.
- Fixed an issue with the evaluation of date field based step expiration when weeks is the selected offset unit.
- Fixed a fatal error which can occur if Gravity PDF is activated on PHP < 5.6.
- Fixed an issue where the “Workflow: user input” notification event is triggered before the entry has been updated which results in stale data being used when notification routing/conditional logic is evaluated and when merge tags in the notification settings are processed.