Gravity Flow version 2.4.4 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release which includes security enhancements and various bug fixes and we recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in Gravity Flow v2.4.4
- Added security enhancements.
- Added support for license key constants in extensions.
- Fixed an issue where workflows don’t start when the entry is created before the init action.
- Fixed an issue with the signature generation for GET requests for OAuth1.0a webhook requests for WordPress and Gravity Forms connected apps.
- Fixed an issue with the license activation on multisite.
- Fixed an issue where importing a form without workflow steps would incorrectly display Gravity Flow notice. Credit: Travis Lopes, ForGravity.
Changelog for v 2.4.3
- Fixed the styles in the installation wizard.
Changelog for v 2.4.2
- Updated the ApproveMe WP E-Signature step to allow the feed to redirect to the document if processed during submission.
- Updated the license checks to reduce the load on the licensing server.
- Fixed an issue with the admin notice license checks for third-party extensions.