Gravity Flow version 2.5.10 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release with some new features, bug fixes and security enhancements. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
Gravity Flow reports available on the front-end via shortcode
The reports page have always displayed a variety of charts for completed workflows and average duration by month, step, and assignee to help you identify potential bottlenecks in your processes – in real-time. However, until this release, you have only been able to share access to those insights to users of your website with admin interface access. Now, with one shortcode (with page=”reports” attribute) or a Gravity Flow block, you can allow access via the front-end of your website.
- It’s possible to display a specific report without the filter UI above. The display_filter shortcode attribute can be used to remove the filter bar user interface.
- The reports filter can be prepopulated with the following shortcode attributes for the reports shortcode: range, form, category, step_id and assignee.
Approval Step – Optional confirmation prompt setting
We have probably all mis-clicked a button that caused an action we weren’t 100% ready to. Now, if you activate the optional ‘Require Confirmation’ step setting on approval step(s), all approve/reject buttons will have an extra browser based confirmation to ensure the action the assignee chose was intentional.
Added support for Merge Tags on Workflow Step Conditions
Defining a step condition(s) to control if, or under what data scenarios, a particular step should be performed is one of the most used features of Gravity Flow. With this release, you can now include any merge tag in the step condition criteria for even more flexibility and conditional logic goodness. Branch on!
The larger Gravity Forms ecosystem continues to evolve providing more/easier ways for you to build forms and integrate where/how that data gets used. Gravity Flow continues to evolve apace ensuring that you or your assignees can always manage your entry data and control when such integrations will be triggered through steps in your workflows.
Support for Pods Gravity Forms Add-On
This was one of the most frequently requested integrations. Pods allows you to create Custom Content Types and Custom Fields within your WordPress DB without writing PHP code. If the Gravity Forms Pods add-on is active on your site, you can now define a Pods step type in any workflow to trigger updates to any of these custom content types.
Support for Gravity Wiz eCommerce Fields on the User Input Step
The GravityWiz eCommerce Fields provides support for Tax, Discounts, and Subtotal fields on your forms. Now, you can allow any assignee to customize an order during a user input step involving these field types.
Support for Gravity Forms EmailOctopus Add-On
EmailOctopus is a great choice for anyone looking to grow their business through email marketing. If the Gravity Forms EmailOctopus Add-on is active on your site, you can now define a step type for it in any workflow to trigger a beautiful emails that look great across all devices.
What’s New in Gravity Flow 2.5.10
- Added security enhancements.
- Added support for reports in the shortcode .
- Added setting to allow the reports shortcode to display reports to display to anonymous users.
- Added support for the Pods Gravity Forms Add-On.
- Added support for the GravityWiz eCommerce Fields on the User Input Step.
- Added support for the Gravity Forms EmailOctopus Add-On.
- Added support for Merge Tags on Workflow Step Conditions.
- Added support for Gravity Forms conditional shortcode within Outgoing webhook raw body requests.
- Added filter gravityflow_send_to_step_condition_met_required to allow customization of the API send_to_step when the proposed steps conditions are not met. Default is false that API will always send to the proposed step.
- Added filter gravityflow_send_to_step_condition_not_met to allow customization of the API when the proposed next step has not met its step conditions. Defaults to next step after the proposed step.
- Added workflow note when the Update User step is completed.
- Added support for filter gform_pre_validation on the User Input Step.
- Added a second layer confirmation for Approval Step with a confirm box. This can be enabled in the step settings.
- Added filter gravityflow_approval_confirm_prompt_messages to allow customization of the confirmation prompt messages on the Approval Step.
- Updated the Zapier step to support Gravity Forms Zapier Add-On v4.0-beta-1.1 and greater.
- Updated Outgoing Webhook settings to allow GET requests to include the request body settings as URL parameters.
- Updated gravityflow_print_styles filter to include 2nd parameter of entry IDs.
- Fixed an issue with the User Input Step where editable Total, Coupon, Subtotal, Tax, or Discount fields required all other pricing fields to be editable to function correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the User Input Step where the existing Coupon field value is not restored. Requires Coupons Add-On v2.9.2 or greater.
- Fixed an issue with the User Input Step where the Coupon usage count is not updated.
- Fixed a PHP notice which occurs when the shortcode is processed and WordPress isn’t able to provide the current post object.
- Fixed a PHP warning on the inbox page when a step is configured with a delay based due date and the offset setting contains non-numeric characters.
- Fixed notices with PHP 7.4.
- Fixed an issue where the Dropbox step does not complete with Dropbox Add-On 2.4.1+.
- Fixed an issue where the report data for assignees by month is incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where the Discussion Field view more/less effect would not operate on the Form > Entries screen (both view and edit).
- Fixed an issue where the scripts and styles are not enqueued when using the shortcode or block in a reusable block.
- Fixed an issue in the step settings page where duplicate Workflow step icons appear for the Gravity Forms HubSpot Add-on and third-party HubSpot Add-on. IMPORTANT: check that your HubSpot workflow steps are correct after updating to this version.
- Fixed a bug with ‘Schedule expiration’ on Workflow step. ‘Next Step if Expired’ option should only appear when ‘Status after expiration’ is set as ‘Expired’.
- Fixed the field filter not appearing on the status page when the form_id constraint is set to an array using the gravityflow_status_filter hook.
- Fixed an issue for the completed URL of Partial Entry Submission step, which was directing to a new form entry. Updated to return a message stating that the entry was already completed.
- Fixed an issue with the Connected Apps comparing authorization value from translated text.