Gravity Flow version 2.5.12 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release with support for WordPress 5.5 automatic updates for plugins plus additional bug fixes. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in Gravity Flow 2.5.12
- Added support for the WordPress 5.5 enable/disable auto-updates feature on the installed plugins page.
- Added the red bubble inbox count display on the WP Dashboard Workflow menu item.
- Updated the CSS class name ‘wrap’ by making it specific as ‘gravityflow_wrap’. This avoids conflict with the CSS rules of some themes.
- Fixed an issue on front-end pages with WordPress 5.5 removing the page parameter.
- Fixed an issue where GP Limit Dates does not function on the User Input step when the min and max range is based on non-editable Date fields.
- Fixed an issue where merge tags for the Confirmation Message in the User Input Step are evaluated before the workflow step completes.
- Fixed an issue on the User Registration Step, where manual User Activation feed setting was sending email with activation link to User.
- Fixed an issue on the User and Multi-User field ‘Users Role Filter’ setting display (but not filter save).
- Fixed an issue where specific combination of inbox shortcode arguments would prevent role based assignees from accessing submit button.