Gravity Flow version 2.5.6 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release which new developer features and some bug fixes. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in Gravity Flow 2.5.6
- Added filter gravityflow_entry_url_inbox_table to allow customization of the link from inbox.
- Added filter gravityflow_approval_revert_step_id to allow customization of the revert step.
- Added Merge Tag selector to Outgoing Webhook step settings for raw request body.
- Added the filter gravityflow_step_is_condition_met to enable complex conditional logic for start (or not) a given step.
- Fixed the Post Creation step creating duplicate posts when the workflow or step is restarted.
- Fixed back link display on entry detail page to use css with class gravityflow-back-link-container instead of line breaks for spacing.
- Fixed PHP 7.3 compatibility warning related to entry detail screen display.
- Fixed number field display on user input steps when the field contained 0 value.
- Fixed delayed Zapier steps send duplicate content from the first entry in queue.
- Fixed an issue when gravityflow_form_ids_status runs to ensure entry counts + pagination counts match filtering form IDs.