Gravity Flow version 2.7.3 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release which includes bug fixes, improved support for the full Gravity Forms 2.5 release with its enhanced user interface. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in Gravity Flow 2.7.3
- Added the Form setting to the Zapier step enabling multiple forms to use the same Zap.
- Added the gravityflow_note_valid filter to customize note validation for Approval and User Input steps.
- Fixed an issue where a blank note could be submitted with whitespaces, even if it is required.
- Fixed Font Awesome not loading for shortcodes which causes the quick actions for inbox to not be visible.
- Fixed an issue where uninstall for extensions on Gravity Forms Settings is not loading the correct page.