Gravity Flow version 2.7 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a feature and maintenance release which includes bug fixes, improved support for Gravity Forms 2.5 with its enhanced user interface plus some developer features. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in Gravity Flow 2.7
- Added support for Gravity Forms 2.5-beta-3
- Added filter gravityflow_entry_url_status_table to allow the url in status page to be customized.
- Added filter gravityflow_sort_columns_status_table to allow custom columns defined in gravityflow_field_value_status_table to be sorted
- Added filter gravityflow_sort_criteria_status to allow initial sort order on status page load to be defined.
- Added a setting under Workflow > Settings > Advanced to enable the Workflow Inbox Count in the Workflow menu in admin interface.
- Updated the Workflow Inbox Count to be disabled by default; it can be enabled with the advanced setting on the plugin settings page.
- Fixed an issue where the workflow was as showing stuck on the same step for email assignee in the front-end.
- Fixed an issue with Step Assignees on User Input Step causing a Fatal Error.
- Fixed an issue with the print button on the workflow details page and front-end pages.
- Fixed an issue where workflow steps are processed for entry revisions created by GravityView Entry Revisions.
- Fixed an issue with the Step Condition setting on the Form Submission Step where the entry meta of child form is fetched to process the condition, instead of the parent form.
- Fixed an issue with step reassignment when the assignee policy has changed.