The Gravity Flow PDF Generator Extension version 1.1.1 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account page.
This is a maintenance release that contains some important bug fixes so we recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
What’s New in PDF Generator Extension v1.1.1
- Added support for email and role assignees of the current step to download the PDF.
- Added the gravityflowpdf_download_authorized filter to allow the authorization to be overridden.
- Updated Members 2.0 integration to use human readable labels for the capabilities. Requires Gravity Flow 1.8.1 or greater.
- Fixed a fatal error which could occur if a required font is missing. A note is added to the workflow timeline indicating why the PDF could not be generated.
- Fixed an issue with the PDF template conditional logic where the entry meta from a different form is displayed.
- Fixed an issue with the PDF template Step Complete events where the template is not triggered. Requires templates to be re-saved with the correct event.