The Gravity Flow WooCommerce Extension version 1.5 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account page.
This is a maintenance release that contains some important bug fixes, new developer features and compatibility with Gravity Forms 2.5. We recommend that customers update as soon as possible.
Highlights in the WooCommerce Extension v1.5
- Added gravityflowwoocommerce_valid_payment_statuses filter to customize the valid payment statuses for the Capture Payment step.
- Added gravityflowwoocommerce_paid_payment_status filter to customize the paid payment status after it is captured.
- Added security enhancements.
- Fixed WooCommerce icons not displaying on Workflow Step Settings with Gravity Forms 2.5.
- Fixed an issue on the form settings page in Gravity Forms 2.5 where the order statuses don’t display until the settings are saved.
- Fixed a conflict with the Gravity Forms Tooltips Add-On.
- Fixed an issue where the “Coupon Code Used” cannot be mapped in the WooCommerce settings.
- Fixed an issue where variable products are added to cart twice with the Gravity Flow WooCommerce Extension Checkout step.
- Fixed an issue with Field mappings not showing up in WooCommerce feed settings with Gravity Forms 2.5.