Gravity Flow version 2.8.1 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.
This is a maintenance release that includes performance enhancements related to the new real-time inbox and other bug fixes. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.
Check out the Gravity Flow 2.8 release post that covers the new features introduced in the latest major version.
What’s New in v2.8.1
- Added performance enhancements.
- Added the gravityflow_enqueue_admin_scripts action to allow additional scripts to be enqueued when the gravityflow shortcode or block is present on the page.
- Fixed a conflict with some optimizer plugins.
- Fixed an issue that prevents the form filter select from opening in the inbox block settings.
- Fixed an issue which causes Inbox queries to fire on all pages.